The employment law practice of Guerra & Sabo, P.L.L.C. encompasses a full range of services including employment litigation defense and human resources counseling. We provide advice and training for public and private sector employers and supervisors on harassment, discipline, discharge of employees, and other workplace issues in order to reduce liability exposure.
We represent municipal, public, and private employers before state and federal courts, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and/or the Texas Workforce Commission-Civil Rights Division in lawsuits and complaints pertaining to every employment matter, including:
- Claims made under Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FLSA, FMLA, and state employment laws.
- Wrongful discharge claims, defamation, constitutional claims, civil rights claims, and other employment related lawsuits
- Employment discrimination and sexual harassment
Guerra & Sabo, P.L.L.C. also provides human resources support for private and public sector employers, including:
- Reviewing employer policies and handbooks to assist in minimizing exposure to litigation.
- Training of supervisors and management to increase efficiency and minimize liability exposure.